Warid hasÂ revised there glow package and renamed it to Glow 2.0 here is the tariff and diffrences between glow and glow 2.0
Billing Cycle : Per 30 Sec
Rs.1 will be charged on first off-net glow gang call made every day
- Favorite 5 off-net & 5 on-net numbers
- On-net: To all other Warid numbers
- Off-net: To all other mobile networks & landline numbers
- Weekdays: Monday to Friday
- Peak hours: 8am to 11pm
- Off-Peak hours: 11pm to 8am
- Weekends: Saturday & Sunday
- Peak hours: 5pm to 11pm
- Off-Peak hours: 11pm to 5pm
Glow Gang Details
- Number of Glow Gang Friends: 10 (5 off-net & 5 on-net)
- Check Glow Gang list: SMS List to 129 @ Rs. 2+tax
- Add a Glow Gang Friend: SMS Add<space><Warid number> to 129 @ Rs. 9+tax
- Delete a Glow Gang Friend: SMS Del<space><Warid number> to 129 @ Rs. 2+tax
- You can change your Glow Gang numbers as many times as you like.
Terms & Conditions
- For Prepaid connection, please submit your Warid connection form with a copy of your CNIC.
- Dial 789 for new SIM activation.
- â€œUsing SIMs without proper documentation is a crime â€“ PTA.â€
- Kindly note that all calls will automatically disconnect after 50 minutes.
- 19.5% FED on usage & 10% withholding tax on rechage apply.
- Prices are subject to change at Waridâ€™s discretion.
Glow 2.0 does not support the hourly calls Â onÂ Saturday &Â Â Sunday