Being at the forefront of innovation, Telenor revolutionize MMS usage in a ways never done before. With Djuice PhotoExpress, Telenor users can now use their mobile phones to send Printed Photographs to their friends & family, anywhere in Pakistan!
Djuice PhotoExpress is a convenient and cost-effective way to have your photographs printed and delivered to any physical address. For this service, Telenor has partnered with TCS, one of the Premium Brands in the courier industry, to bring its subscribers this unique and exclusive service.
How to Use:
MMS a Photo to 742 and follow the simple, step-by-step instructions you receive via SMS
- Send an MMS Photo to 742.
- Add another Photo (Up to 5 Photos per order) or reply with â€˜Yâ€™ to confirm your order.
- Reply with Name & Address of the person you want to send Photos to (You are charged Rs. 75 + tax)
- Your order is complete & will be delivered in 2 / 3 working days.
- Click on the link Click Here to upload and send your Photos via Web.
Rs. 75 + tax will be charged per order. (An order will comprise of at least 1 Photo and up to a maximum of 5 Photos).
Terms & Conditions:
- For more Photos (after first 5), a new order will have to be created.
- Photos with objectionable material will not be delivered nor will the amount be refunded to subscriber
- In case the address provided is Invalid, Telenor will not be responsible nor will the amount be refundable
- A refund will be given only in case the address provided is valid and within Pakistan but other than destinations covered by TCS