OnÂ the occasion of Eid, PTCLÂ has announced this package for all residential customers with PTCLÂ land line and broadband DSL service.
According to this package, now, customers can make unlimited PTCL to PTCL and PTCL to Vfone calls, local and nationwide, bundled with Broadband at a fixed monthly charge. To utilize this offer all customers must have landline and dsl service of PTCL.
This is a bundled package for unlimited on-net voice and broadband, and hence will only be available to PSTN landline residential subscribers who have an active broadband connection. All on-net calls (local and NWD) will not be charged, whereas all off-net calls (local, NWD, Mobile and International) will be charged as per the existing tariff. The salient features of this package are summarized as following:
- Unlimited on-net local & NWD call (PTCL to PTCL and PTCL to V-fone) along with DSL broadband service for a fixed monthly charge. The package tariff / charges are:
|Unlimited On-net Voice + 1Mbps broadband||
|Unlimited On-net Voice + 2Mbps broadband||
|Unlimited On-net Voice + 4Mbps broadband||
- All off-net calls (local, NWD, Mobile and International) & other services will be charged as per the existing tariff
- Only residential customers with PTCL landline and broadband DSL service will be eligible for this package
- The package charges include Broadband charges, and fixed charges for unlimited on-net calls, Line rent will be waived off for customers availing this package.
- This will be an opt-in package with subscription through PTCLâ€™s Helpline:1236
- Smart line customers will have to pay Rs 300 on-top of this package charges.
How to activate â€œDouble-Up Unlimited package:
This package can be activated by calling PTCL helpline 1236.